Information Technology ManagerZhoushan, Zhejiang
The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC), located in Zhoushan, Zhejiang Province. In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
The IT Manager will manage and integrate activities across Information Technologies including infrastructure design and administration, application analysis, design and administration, information management, architecture, computing security, computing project support and/or process analysis.
- Develop and execute project and process plans; ensure compliance to policies, procedures, IT standards and local IT practices; and develop and ensure capabilities exist for maintaining business continuity following disasters.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with business leaders to understand business strategy, requirements and objectives; define IT key performance indicators (KPI’s); obtain agreement on IT solutions; and report status on IT projects and processes.
- Develop and report IT solution and process metrics to support the business objectives.
- Acquire resources for projects and processes, provide technical management of suppliers and lead process improvements.
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Partner with Supplier Management and IT suppliers to procure IT products and services and manage the performance of all IT suppliers to the Service Level required by the business.
- Provide oversight and approval of technical approaches, new products, product upgrades and process improvements.
- Partner with Finance to develop and maintain a process for managing the IT budget including monthly cost performance analysis and forecasting to meet the financial business plan activities for the business. Ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Manage, train, establish goals and provide developmental opportunities for employees. Ensure detailed work instructions and concept of operations exist for them. Direct daily operations of the team and understand decisions that would impact the ability to achieve results and/or schedules. Have knowledge of established policies and procedures that typically affect employees and knowledge of skills and abilities required by employees to accomplish daily operational responsibilities.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical computing discipline.
- 10 years of relevant experience in Information Technology industry.
- Be able to speak, read, and comprehend English at a professional working level proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More