Materials Management- Inventory Management AnalystZhoushan, Zhejiang
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Guide integrated product and inventory by independently representing Supply Chain Management (SCM) plans and strategies to arrive at optimal solutions in China.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the introduction of business systems and program best practices. Presents analysis of performance measurements to senior managers.
- Investigate complex ordering conditions. Develop and implement new ordering methodologies.
- Ensure organizational compliance with inventory management policies, contractual requirements and governmental regulations.
- Create complex schedules. Develop materials management estimates and schedules for new business proposals.
- Identifies, analyzes, develops and implements best practices, processes and procedures for the Completion Center. Recommends changes to new or existing corporate and divisional policies.
- Leads teams and is responsible for overseeing, documenting, implementing and maintaining the improvements they contribute. Works under minimal direction.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 10 years or more equivalent experience.
- Familiarity and experience with inventory reduction, kitting, supplier consolidation, optimum flow and lead time reduction.
- Supply Chain Knowledge: Extensive working knowledge of Supply Chain requirements, examples include: replenishment, repairs, cycle time, inventory levels, and the effect on business and schedule.
- Extensive knowledge of customer and supplier requirements to support program deliveries and the Joint Venture.
- Experience and expert knowledge of all SAP or MRP business system functions as it relates to inventory management and inventory controls.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Windows productivity tools, Power Point, Excel, Word, Microsoft Project.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Able to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More