Multi-Operations SpecialistZhoushan, Zhejiang
The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Have knowledge of relevant government agency laws, regulations and standards, risk management/mitigation practices, and knowledge of applicable Security and Fire Protection products, services, and contacts
- Maintain coordination with city, provincial, county, and airport police and fire departments
- Monitor performance of contract personnel
- Ensure compliance with Security and Fire safety and emergency processes
- Monitor Fire Prevention activities on site
- Address problems/opportunities to achieve desired departmental outcomes
- Possess and utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills so as to effectively interface and build relationships with all levels of internal/external business partners
- Participate in special projects, processes or procedures as required
- Monitor progression of projects and performance of suppliers
- Provide input of technical solutions, products and processes
- Provides security and fire related instruction.
- Assists less experienced personnel with Security and Fire related task.
- Working knowledge of Security and Fire Prevention Operations
- Working knowledge of managing contractor performance
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English at a professional working level proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Preferred Associate or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred 2 or more years of experience in Military or Police or Fire Protection
- Preferred Fire System Control Certification
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More