Office AdministratorZhoushan, Zhejiang
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- The Office Administrator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide administrative support to Senior Management for department and business operations. Departments include CEO, Finance, Operations, and Administration.
- Prioritize and manage schedules for leadership and assist with meeting prioritization for efficient use of time.
- Manage conference room schedules for availability and efficient use of resources.
- Assists with the planning and logistics for company events. Provides guidance for less experienced employees.
- Acquire and maintain resources required to support administrative needs including ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Provide language interpretation support as needed including:
- Meeting support, teleconferences, reviews and training
- Documents and other written communication
- Applies knowledge of national and business cultures and customers to support meetings.
- Follows internationally established code of ethics for translators/interpreters: maintains strictest confidentiality, professional conduct, competence, professional development, remains impartial, and accurately conveys message without intentionally adding or deleting content.
- Provides consecutive and simultaneous language interpretation during all teleconferences, reviews, meetings, training sessions with international participants to enable people of different languages to communicate effectively and to meet the various program needs within the 737 Completion Center.
- Demonstrates flexibility in work hours and conditions to support meetings. Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of business partner's national and business culture and customs.
- Coordinates and processes travel arrangements and logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years or more of related work experience
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Preferred experience in supporting or working in the office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Finance, Operations, and/or Administration.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More