Operations Accountant (Accounts Payable)Zhoushan, Zhejiang
The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center joint venture (JV) is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Process applicable vendor disbursement transactions, including account setup requests, vendor invoice entry, and generation of periodic payment request runs for management approval
- Reconcile vendor accounts to ensure compliance with company policy and vendor contract terms. Propose adjustments, as needed, for management approval.
- Create vendor disbursement cycle work instructions
- Support special projects, as assigned by JV Finance management
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English at a professional working level proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- 5-7 years (or more) experience in an accounts payable function utilizing an ERP business system with multiple currency transactional capability (RAMCO preferred)
- Associates degree (or equivalent), with accounting or business focus
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More