Payroll SpecialistZhoushan, Zhejiang
The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Prepare and administer payroll, social benefits, and commercial insurance purchased by the company for all permanent employees.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Generate and analyze payroll and timekeeping management reports and/or metrics
- Improve payroll and timekeeping processes and tools as required
- Ensure system integrity and compliance with internal and external controls, guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Handles personnel changes documentations.
- Coordinates performance review event, executes changes of employees’ payroll in terms of merit increase or other type of incentive plans.
- Maintains confidentiality and follows proper procedures for handling sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of Chinese national, regional, and local labor law, employment practices and business environment
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) preferred
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More