Quality InspectorZhoushan, Zhejiang
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Inspectors in this position are assigned multiple production, modification and/or flight test airplanes. Inspectors will physically verify airplanes for data called out in the Aircraft Readiness Log (ARL) and/or collect documents for delivery package per contractual agenda and Airworthiness letter for regulatory requirements. Present document package to Contracts, customers and regulatory agencies at time of airplane delivery. the inspector authorization holder can sign-off MECH, INSP and RII column after completing the job card in accordance with authorization scope, but the inspector shall be independent from the work performed.
- CAAC ME inspector can perform or inspect the maintenance on aircraft structure, Powerplant and mechanical and electrical systems; and works on avionic systems requiring only simple tests to prove their serviceability and not requiring troubleshooting.
- CAAC AV inspector can perform or inspect the maintenance on avionic and electrical systems; and electrical and avionic tasks within Powerplant and mechanical systems, requiring only simple tests to prove their serviceability.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Valid type rating maintenance certifications CAAC ME/AV basic license and a 737 type I rating required. These certifications are required for return to service (CAAC)
- This position requires an individual when working at heights to utilize fall protection equipment that has weight limitations.
- Experience may include the following Boeing products, but is not limited to: 707, 727, 737, 757, 747, 767, 777, 787, MD11, MD80, MD90, DC10 and DC11.
- Experience may include the following non-Boeing products, but is not limited to: A300, A310, A320, A330, A340, A380, L1011, CRJ100, CRJ200, CRJ300, CRJ400, CRJ400, CRJ500, CRJ600 and CRJ700.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Prefer a minimum of five years of aircraft maintenance experience on complex jet powered aircraft with military, airline or certificated repair station background. Previous avionics or electrical experience is required.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts as needed
- Minimum English proficiency of ICAO Level 4 (writing, speaking, and reading) required.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More