Quality ManagerZhoushan, Zhejiang
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- Manages employees who evaluate and ensure that products, services and processes comply with customer contract requirements, engineering requirements, company procedures and government regulations.
- Develops and executes business plans, policies and procedures and develops organizational and technical strategies to improve performance.
- Provides education and coaching on the Quality System. May make airworthiness determinations on behalf of the company and regulatory agencies.
- Acquires and manages resources and leads process improvements. Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners, suppliers and direct reports. Manages, develops and motivates employees.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum English proficiency of ICAO Level 4 (writing, speaking, and reading) required.
- Prefer Quality and/or relevant Experience
- Prefer 3+ years as a manager or lead
- Prefer Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO) experience
- Prefer experience working with airline customers
- Previous completion of the CAAC Part 145 Training Class is a plus
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More