Supply Chain and Warehouse ManagerZhoushan, Zhejiang
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- The selected applicant will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and execution of all Supply Chain Management activities at the Completion Center.
- Manage employees performing warehouse operations, inventory management, with emphasis on all supply chain activities to support the program.
- Develops and executes business plans, policies and procedures and develops organizational and technical strategies. Ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Decisions will impact the ability to achieve results and/or schedules. Direct daily operations of the work unit.
- Acquires resources, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports. Maintain frequent contact with internal personnel and external representatives concerning operations, scheduling or specific phases of projects or contracts. Interact primarily internally with non-management employees, peers and other supervisors.
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes. Manages, develops and motivates employees.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Complete understanding of Supply Chain Management and Materials Management
- Experience with the entire Life Cycle of delivery and production activities in a materials management environment
- Experience leading others.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and teaming skills.
- Able to interact with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters
- Be able to self-manage and establish work procedures and standards to achieve a high level of productivity.
- Be able to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure with a flexible approach.
- Experience with customer support preferred.
- Experience in FAR 145 MRO Environments preferred
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More