Tooling CoordinatorZhoushan, Zhejiang
- The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC). In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
- The Tooling Coordinator reports directly to the Supply Chain Management and is responsible for developing, improving, and maintaining the tooling control process.
- Maintain customer tooling approvals
- Ensure tooling compliance to customer requirements
- Develop, implement, and maintain work procedures and work instructions
- Develop, implement, and maintain standard work instructions to document best practices
- Work with Programming, Configuration and Quality Management, and Manufacturing in tooling development
- Track and monitor all tooling within the company
- Ensure tooling is labeled and stored per requirements in cooperation with Configuration and Quality Management personnel
- Follow work rules and standard safety regulations at all times
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency
- Maintain an efficient and high quality work performance
- Maintain safe working practice's and insure area is clean and free of any possible unsafe situations and FOD
- Perform internal tooling audits to industry, customer, and internal standards
- Participate in Lean initiatives and implementation of improvements
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out written or verbal instructions
- Communicate across shifts, departments and facilities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have the right to work in China; does not require sponsorship for employment visa currently and in the future
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend English and Mandarin at a professional working level proficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or 10 years or more equivalent experience.
- Understanding and knowledge of aerospace and export control
- Understanding and knowledge of aerospace specifications and techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge of tooling control in the aerospace industry
- Manufacturing experience
- Basic computer literacy in Windows environment and basic literacy in MS Office
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships
- Ability to accept criticism and to deal calmly and effectively with stressful situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to provide direction and guidance.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented, and ability to deal with a wide variety of personalities and communication styles.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More