Training SpecialistZhoushan, Zhejiang
The Boeing Zhoushan Completion Center is a collaboration between The Boeing Company and Commercial Aviation Corporation of China (COMAC), located in Zhoushan, Zhejiang Province. In this new business entity, we will complete the highest quality 737s for China and craft the best customer delivery experience available anywhere. We are seeking talented candidates to build a successful team that will be the foundation to future success.
The Boeing 737 Completion Center Human Resources organization has a great opportunity for experienced aviation training professional to join our Team. This individual is responsible for the operations and record management of all training across Boeing 737 Completion Center and is critical to enabling company operations. In addition, the training specialist will play the role of liaison to all training services providers and ensure all vendors perform to plan.
- Develop a working relationship with all training services providers, including local technical college.
- Working closely with external service providers and internal business partners to coordinate course scheduling and develop resource utilization plan to support training requirements
- Providing oversight and management of training delivery, schedules, delivery and financial performance.
- Coordinate with internal HR and Quality team to ensure training operations meet FAA and CAAC regulatory requirements
- Deliver onboarding program and other non-technical training requirements requested by HR director
- Collaborate with internal functional leaders and be integrated as a valued team member in the overall management of the training process related to metrics to support production requirements.
The successful applicant will have a background in training operations in aviation manufacturing or MRO (maintenance, repair and overhaul) organizations. The candidate must possess strong business acumen, understanding of both CAAC and FAA regulatory requirements, problem solving, and written and verbal communication skills. You will also need strong leadership skills, the ability to build positive working relationships and have a demonstrated ability to work in matrix organizations with people at all levels.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a focus in Aviation, Manufacturing, Education or other related studies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with training operation practices and processes in MRO (CAAC/CCAR 145 & FAA 145) or aviation manufacturing organization
- Proficiency and experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required
- Strong written and verbal communication in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Experience working on cross-functional teams
- Experience implementing training process and/or strategy improvements in MRO organizations
- Experience working with both CAAC and FAA regulatory agencies
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Diversity and Inclusion
We see the true value of diversity and inclusion both in our people and in our products and services. Learn More
See how we're active, involved and engaged members of the community. Learn More
With more than $3 billion invested annually in research and development, we drive innovation that will transform aerospace and defense as we know it. Learn More
In addition to compensation, our Total Rewards program offers valuable health and well-being benefits programs to help employees and their families better manage the various phases of life. Learn More
We're focused on the future and implementing bold strategies to improve our footprint. Learn More