BOEING IN INDIA
We’ve been part of India for more than 75 years, but our most exciting advances are yet to come. In our new Engineering and Technology Center in Bengaluru, your ideas and your innovations can fuel the future of aerospace innovation. Across the country, you’ll find even more opportunities to develop, create and support our incredible and diverse products.
Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC)
In our new Engineering and Technology Center in Bengaluru, you can work on cutting-edge projects that will drive the future of aerospace. We’re looking for skilled people with expertise in these areas:
- Avionics Software Applications
- Data Science & Analytics
- Enterprise Systems
- Flight & Vehicle Technologies
- Platform Systems
- Research & Development
Here are a few of the programs that showcase our commitment to the people of India:
- Inspiring the next generation of aerospace engineers: We launched a national aero-modeling competition for engineering universities across India to build real-time machines.
- Startup India – fostering entrepreneurship: We helped establish two research centers — Aerospace Network Research Consortium (ANRC) at Bengaluru and National Centre for Aerospace Innovation and Research (NCAIR) with IIT Bombay in Mumbai.
- Skilling India for the future of aerospace: We’re partnering with the National Skill Development Corporation India (NSDC) and the Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) to provide world-class training to frontline factory workers.
- Supporting education and health programs in India: The two major initiatives include support of cancer patients with CanSupport and promoting public health and hygiene.