Test and Evaluation
- Participate in laboratory and flight-test activities supporting commercial and military aerospace test programs. Testing can range from mechanical, electrical, structural, aerodynamics, environmental and flight testing.
- Assist engineers with analysis of engineering designs to define test requirements by creating plans, schedules and documentation for the upcoming tests.
- Contribute in development of test procedures to perform the test within constraints of the test plan.
- Provide engineering definition and authorization for configuration changes.
- Evaluate test results and assess any variances encountered.
- Collaborate across a broad spectrum of disciplines and stakeholders.
Aeronautical; Aerospace/ Aerodynamic; Applied Science (Math, Physics, Chemistry); Chemical; Civil; Computer Science; Electrical; Material Science; Mechanical; Metallurgical; Structures; Systems
St. Louis, MO; Philadelphia, PA; Tukwila, Seattle, Renton, Everett, Bellevue, Kent, and Auburn, WA; Huntsville, AL; Mesa, AZ; Long Beach, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach, China Lake, Palmdale, and El Segundo, CA; North Charleston, SC; Oklahoma City, OK; San Antonio, TX