We support the communities we call home. Through charitable partnerships, contributions and volunteering, Boeing employees drive positive, lasting change.
- The company pays up to $10,000 a year in donation and volunteer matching per employee.
- In 2017 Boeing and its employees raised $17 million to support military and veterans organizations.
- In 2018, Boeing and our employees and retirees invested a record $284 million—more than $100 million than the year before—plus thousands of employee volunteer hours to improve lives and communities where we live and work globally.
- In 2017 Boeing employees volunteered 400,000 hours in their communities—the equivalent of 16,666 days.
- In 2017 Boeing gave 288 grants targeting increased STEM diversity, proficiency and interest among K-12 students, helping to grow tomorrow’s innovators.